Thursday, August 21, 2008

TAG: WHY DO WE NEED FRIENDS

Thanks dear Sheila for your friendship and for this sweet tag. So thoughtful of you, sister! :)

We need friends for many reasons,all throughout the season.
We need friends to comfort us when we are sad,and to have fun with us when we are glad.
We need friends to give us good advice.
We need someone we can count on,and treat us nice.
We need friends to remember us
one we have passed sharing memories that will always last.

Spread the poem of friendship.

5 chimed in:

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

i love this tag, CH! I'm gonna do this first before the rest of my tags. :) thanks for thinking of me.

oh, thanks for featuring me at yr sidebar. I'm so happy to see my avatar here. Love you!! :)

Pinay Mommy said...

thank you very much for this. i have posted this at: http://www.micahdavid.com/2008/08/poem-of-friendship.html

by the way, how can i join clay in the potters hand?



Pinay Mommy Online
Blessings and Beyond
Mommy Earns Money Online

blessedmom said...

hi pretty sistah! musta na? thanks for doing this tag khit busy ang beauty mo :) nyway, hope all is well...wish u a blessed weekend! ingat sis!:)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi CH! i've done this meme! thanks.

http://agreatpleasure.blogspot.com/2008/08/why-does-agp-need-friends.html

Happy Wednesday!

bonoriau said...

Thank you for great tagging. I'm following AGP.

Post a Comment

Smudge some colour on my post. Share your thoughts!
God bless you!