Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday: After Gift Opening

My son's Sunday child dedication went really well. Only we weren't able to open his gifts till Thursday when we were all settled in the house after a weekend stay in the hospital. Since our living room is the most spacious part of the house, I decided to divide it into two areas. In this picture, we are seated at the sofa between the TV area and my work/receiving area. At the back are the TV and the crib, while on the other side are the piano and the center table where I work on our laptop.


Tada!

Thanks for dropping by to my first TIT. More tackling next week!
Leave a message so I can visit your featured tackling.
I'm liking this meme already!

3 chimed in:

Mommy said...

Hello! Thanks for stopping by my TT. :)

Special days that have presents always cause chaoes in clutter at my house too. :)

Your children are sweet. :) Great TT post! :)

Toni said...

YES - The TT's are inspiring, aren't they?

I know how it is after gift opening - geesh - you think you'll NEVER get all of that cleaned up! Great Job!

Thanks for stopping by :)

Lisa said...

Great tackle! Welcome to Tackle It Tuesday!

Post a Comment

Smudge some colour on my post. Share your thoughts!
God bless you!