Thursday, July 17, 2008

WELCOME TO THE "NEW" REALITIES SITE!

Colored Heart apologizes greatly for the inconvenience. Yes, www.coloredheart.blogspot.com was deleted due to a permanent error in its html. Learning costs much. However, the Moderator thinks this three-column Minima template is more functional, more flexible and [user]friendlier. Kindly save REALITIES in your blogroll or link list or whatever you call your roster of friends' URL. Simply add "my" to the first URL of Realities.
http://mycoloredheart.blogspot.com
CH intends to make REALITIES' new home another must-hopped site in the world-wide web by kindred blogger friends. Nothing fancy... just pure realities.CH

2 chimed in:

christine said...

hi there. thanks for dropping by my strawberrygurl's site. you've got a really colorful blog. :)

Heart of Rachel said...

Thanks for visiting and linking my blog. I've added you to my list as well. Looking forward to learning more about you. Take care.

Post a Comment

Smudge some colour on my post. Share your thoughts!
God bless you!