Thursday, July 17, 2008

TAGGED: INTERROGATE ME!

Got tagged by Mommy Ruby of BLESSINGS AND BEYOND!
Players: Vannie kathycot buhaymisis whenmomspeaks kathycotcooks my precious niche just me.. eds edsmommylife Me and Mine Creative in Me For the LOVE of Food Little Peanut Pea in a Pod Sugar Magnolias When Silence Speaks Etc Atbp Deranged Insanity Blessings and Beyond REALITIES your site

Now, I am tagging Roselle, Jean Chia and Aleli. Hope you can play with me guys!!CH


1.WHAT DATE IS IT?
:: July 17, 2008

2. WHAT TIME DID U WAKE UP?
:: 7:00 am. I slept at 10pm last night.

3. DID U GO SOMEWHERE YESTERDAY?
:: Nowhere.

4. WHAT DID U DO THERE?
:: Just rested. I got sick (Allergic Rhinitis).
Skype with Pastor Nicky and Sister-in-law Mymes, and Chikka with Aleli

5. HOW OLD ARE U?
:: 31 going on 32 on August
I'm hiding no more.

6. ARE U MATURE OR IMMATURE?
:: Mature in some aspects, and Immature in some. ;)

7. WHAT DO U CALL UR MOM & DAD?
:: Mommy and Daddy

8. ARE U AN ONLY CHILD?
:: No. 4 girls and 1 adopted boy

9. WHERE DO U GO SHOPPING?
:: SM City (North), Circle C (Congressional)

10. DO U LIKE SCHOOL?
:: Very Much! It really does excite me!

11. DO U LIKE BOOKS?
:: Very Much! Spiritual books mostly.

12. DO U WANT TO GET MARRIED?
:: I AM!

13. WITH WHOM?
:: The MAN of my dreams.
God does send beautiful gifts in beautiful packages too.

14. ARE U SPOILED?
:: No. That's a blessing!

15. WHATS THE MOST FLATTERING COMPLIMENT U EVER GOT?
:: I am a better writer now.
Compliments from my sister-in-law and my husband! Woohoo!

16. ONLY GIRL/BOY IN THE FAMILY?
:: No! (for the second time)

17. IF U WERE TO MARRY A CELEBRITY, WHO WOULD IT BE?
:: No, thanks! I'll end up so insecure.

18. WOULD U LIKE TO MEET Josh Hartnett?
:: Sure. No harm in meeting. :)

19. Where do u think ur bestfriend is?
:: (girlfriend) Working in her local church.
(husband) Working hard in the office

20. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME U TALKED TO UR BESTFRIEND?
:: Friendster
When he bid goodbye this morning

21. U THINK SHE/HE NEEDS U NOW?
:: Don't know.
He always does.

23. WHAT DO U WANT FOR UR BIRTHDAY?
:: To finally know our family's call, take the steps to get there,
and live a full life by doing God's will. Ah, that's heaven!

25. IF U WERE TO BUY A CAR , WHICH CAR WOULD IT BE?
:: Something big to accomodate our family and friends and yes, "less on gas".

26. A DUET WITH HEART EVANGELISTA?
:: Not really.

27. DO U WEAR MAKE-UP?
:: Sometimes, when I refuse to look poor or sad.

28. WHAT LIP BALM DO U USE?
:: Vaseline

29. WOULD U GET A TATOO?
:: Never.

30. BELLY PIERCE?
:: Never.

31. HOW MANY KIDS DO U WANT?
:: I've got 2... quota!

32. DO U HAVE ANY HOMEWORK?
:: ST does have now. We enjoy doing them together!

33. ANY SONG THAT YOU’RE LISTENING?
:: I don't listen to music when I'm working. I do it leisurely. Listening distracts me because I end up singing the lyrics, or for instrumental, the melody. I'm very picky when it comes to listening. When I have nothing to do, that is the time I enjoy listening to Classical, easy jazz, and pop.

34. DO U BELIEVE IN SPELLS?
:: No...I only have faith in God. (same answer with Mommy Ruby)

35. WHERE DO U WANT TO GO NOW?
:: Eternally, I just want to be where my ABBA is.
Temporarily, I can't wait to go to Israel or Japan either for work or leisure.CH

3 chimed in:

RoseLLe said...

hmmmm....welcome to the world of tags (love). i'll do this, promise. pipila lang ng konti, hehe.

more tags here. pag may time ka lang naman.

check this one : http://technorati.com/account/signup/

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hello colored heart! thanks for thinking of me! great answers and i am surely knowing you better now. I will do this tag at my soonest, k! :)

Hv a great day!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi CH! I've done this tagged! come & check out my answer! :)

http://mycoloredheart.blogspot.com/2008/07/tagged-interrogate-me.html

Post a Comment

Smudge some colour on my post. Share your thoughts!
God bless you!