Tuesday, July 22, 2008

OVERWHELMINGLY GRATEFUL

AWARDS ON MY REALITIES came as a tidal wave. I am blown away by your kindness, dear Mommy blogmates, for the out-pour of appreciation and acknowledgment that I am indeed a certified blogger now. This is a great encouragement, and I proudly receive them! Woohoo! My very first AWARDS are here! Keep them coming! Woohoo!

A STRONG CUP OF COFFEE AWARD

SWEET BLOGGER AWARD
KADAMO AWARD

----------------------------------------

A STRONG CUP OF COFFEE AWARD
Thanks so much to Mommy Roselle and Mommy Ruby for sharing this award with me!
I may not be a strong coffee drinker, but I will not resist a good cup if shared by special people like you. You make my blogging life a colorful one.

I now share this award to my sisters Jill and Terry who are certified coffee drinkers! Mga mare, kape-kape tayo very soon!
Also, to the two among my fave bloggers namely Shiela and Jean Chia, I share this award with you! Thanks for your very gracious visits! Blessings!


SWEET BLOGGER AWARD
Big thanks again, REFLEXES, for sharing this award with me. I would have not considered blogging as an addition to my long list of career if not for Roselle's consistent visits at my multiply site. Your rich, family-oriented site is an inspiration. I give you this award with a little twist...here's a SWEETER BLOGGER AWARD for you!

I would like to share this award too to Mommy Ruby, Shiela, and Joy Burlinson for making your home a sweet home for your family. May you grow more loving and godly as wives and mothers for God's glory. You are precious beings indeed!

Sweet Bloggers:

1.) Janeth Vicy’s Life Journey
2.) My Precious
3.) Just ME.. Eds
4.) Eds Mommy Life
5.)FunFierceFabulous
6.)Me,Myself+2
7.)Supermodel Wannabe
8.) My Life in this Wonderful World!
9.) My Online World!
10.) In Depth
11.) ISL Family
12.) Charmdestiny
13.) Mommyallehs
14.) A Mother’s Journal
15.) Collect and Connect
16.) Reflexes
17.) REALITIES

18.) YOUR SITE HERE!

KADAMO AWARD
Salamat Kamado Roselle sa pagtitiwala at paghihikayat na ako'y maging marapat na KADAMO! Ang saya-saya!

Dahil ikaw ay isang sertipikadong blogger, itinuturing kitang matalik kong “KADAMO”. Maraming salamat sa walang sawang pagsubaybay, Virgie, Mitch and Mommy Ruby! :)

MGA KADAMO:

1.)Janeth Vicy’s Life Journey
2.) My Precious Niche
3.) Just Me.. Eds
4.) Eds Mommy Life
5.) ISL Family
6.) Me and Mine
7.) Creative in Me
8.) Little Peanut
9.) For the LOVE of Food
10.) Pea in a Pod
11.) a matter of tEys.T
12.) The Bottomline
13.) Little Kite Studios
14.) Collect and Connect
15.) Reflexes
16.) REALITIES

17.) YOU!!

:) "...for God blesses the cheerful giver." 2 Corinthians 9:7

3 chimed in:

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi colored heart! congratulations on all your awards and thank you so much for passing the coffee award to me!! i will display it in my blog soon, k! :) thanks for thinking of me. *HUGZ*

wt rgds to the sweet blogger award list, i will add you in my list. Hope you can add mine in yours too! thanks, ya! :)

RoseLLe said...

woooohooooo! expert!

blessedmom said...

congratulations colored heart! :) how are u? hope everythin's doin great with u! thanks a lot for the coffee award. i appreciate it! :) so sweet of u! :)

have a wonderful day and happy bloggin! :)

Post a Comment

Smudge some colour on my post. Share your thoughts!
God bless you!