Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New Christian Blog: CLAY IN THE POTTER'S HAND


Clay has no plans of its own, no aspirations for service, no reluctance to perform its given task. It is just clay. Moldable, pliable, totally submissive to the will of its master. It is not a noble task being clay. There is no glamour to it, nothing boast worthy, except that it is exactly what Almighty God is looking for. Compliant, moldable, yielded clay. -Blackaby, REALITY

When I joined the Ringsurf Christian Communities, I realized I have so much thoughts to share too about the things Christian bloggers write about. I do not claim to be good in writing, but I find joy in processing what I have learned from God through the Word and His children so far. Now that I have successfully resurrected my URL http:coloredheart.blogspot.com, the former home of REALITIES, I thought it best to announce it here as well, in case you would like to meet new Christian friends in the net, please come and visit CLAY IN THE POTTER'S HAND. So far, I only have 2 entries... hehe... but I am excited to write more and have new acquaintances of my same wave length in the aspect of Christian parenting and godly womanhood from other Christian Communities .

I invite you to join me and the other ladies AT THE WELL "In Pursuit of Titus 2" every Mondays and "Thankful Thursday" every Thursdays.CH

1 chimed in:

genny said...

Thanks for visiting...Add you already...the two blogs...

Post a Comment

Smudge some colour on my post. Share your thoughts!
God bless you!