Wednesday, July 09, 2008

MUSIC TO MY EARS: WHEN ST SPEAKS

WHEN [MY 2YO] ST SPEAKS...

THE ROLL CALL BEFORE SLEEPING
"Dear Lord, please bless Papa and Mama and Ading, and
Auntie Jessa and Auntie Joy (our househelps),
and Tita Ninang Myma..." (and so on and so forth)
***
BEFORE MEALS
"Dear God, bless this rice, and chicken, and water,
and ketchup..." (and so on and so forth)
***
FEW MINUTES AFTER COMING HOME FROM SCHOOL
"Mama, where's my assignment?"
"I want my assignment! Where's my assignment?!"
***
DURING MP'S SHORT BUSINESS TRIP
"Mama, where's Papa? In Japan? Buy chocolates?"
***
BEFORE GOING TO BED
"I want teethbrush, yes?"
***
WHILE HOLDING A BOOK; NO OCCASION
"Thank you, Mama. Thank you for the gift"
***
WHILE HANDING ME A BOOK TO READ TO HER
"Read to me this one. I like YOU read this one."
***

WHILE I COMB MY HAIR IN FRONT OF THE MIRROR
"Mama, you so BEHYOOOTIFOOL (as pronounced)!
***
IN THE MOOD
"I love you, Mama."
***
WHILE WAITING FOR MP PAST MIDNIGHT
"Where's MY Papa?"
***
POINTING AT HER GOLD SANDALS IN THE RACK
"I want the sexy sandels! Yes! SO sexy!"
***
WEARING HER NIGHT GOWN; FACING THE MIRROR
"Ooh, look Mama, I'm sexy!"
***
WHILE BEING TAGGED TO TAKE A BATH
"Huwag mo lang, Mama! Huwag mo lang!"
***
FEELS LIKE PINCHING ZT
"Ooh, I love my baby brother!" (gnashing her teeth)
***
AFTER I READ THE BIBLE TO HER
Mama: So, Sophie where is Jesus, again?
Sophie: (pointing to her chest) In my heart! Remember Jesus?
***
DURING A PLAYTIME WITH HER PAPA
"Papa, I am the BIG bicycle! And you are the BIG, BIG bicycle!"

(To be continued) Part 2 - WHEN ST SINGS...CH

2 chimed in:

Reflexes said...

hahaha! sooooo cute ST...more, more!

Transferred Comment from
http://coloredheart.blogspot.com
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 11:30:00 PM 2008

jsharene said...

i loved this! sooo funny!!! :-D nyahahahahaha!!!

Transferred Comment from
http://coloredheart.blogspot.com
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 03:03:00 PM 2008

Post a Comment

Smudge some colour on my post. Share your thoughts!
God bless you!