Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A MARITAL SCALE AND RANDOM QUESTIONS

60

As a 1930s wife, I am
Superior

Take the test!


Thank you Mommy Roselle for this tag. I really enjoyed doing this. Look at my score, I got even lower than yours! That does not matter, right? :)

Now SHIELA and VIRGIE, it’s your turn :)

***********

RANDOM QUESTIONS

The rules are simple. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Working.Very active in theater, church ministry and choral performances.

2. What are the 5 things on my to-do list today?
1. )Post an article about Japanese writing system
2.) Assist ST in doing her homework
3.) Fix the layout of my new blogsite
4.) Assist cooking for three meals
5.) Study pieces for our church concert (vocal and conducting)


3. Snacks I enjoy: bananaQ, Pan de Manila pandesal, orange juice, iced tea, burger, cold choco
drink, chocolate bar (dark choco with nuts)

4. Places where I lived: Philippines [Novaliches, Heroes Hills, San Francisco del Monte, Congressional Ave.]

5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:

* First I will give back the 10% to the Lord (too!)
* Buy a house and lot
* Put it in an investment (Insurance/Business/Bank)
* Travel (local and abroad)
* Give to my relatives and missionary friends

6. People I want to know more [in the net] are Roselle, Shiela, Virgie, Aleli, and many others (too many to mention)

I'm glad I was tagged. This made my day eventhough this allergic rhinitis slowed me down big time! I hope my tagged bloggers are ready for some 1930's test.CH

1 chimed in:

RoseLLe said...

Thanks for doing this...parang wala lang naman ito. hehe. :D

Btw...yung Food Talk tag, i posted it to my other blog. Thank you ulit!

Post a Comment

Smudge some colour on my post. Share your thoughts!
God bless you!