Thursday, July 03, 2008

10 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME

Rules:
1.Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves;
2. Bloggers that are tagged need post these rules and and their ten things on their own blog;
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 10 people to keep the tag going;
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged!

Thanks to Reflexes for the tag.

Here are some random facts about me:
1. I inherited one old piano from my Dad and Mom.
2. I have two lovely kids: ST (2 years and 8 months old) and ZT (8 months old).
3. I went to three Colleges: first to take theology, second to major in Voice & third to major in Choral Conducting.
4. I've sung for four great Philippine choirs: His Sounds, AILM Chorale, Philippine Chamber Choir & San Miguel Master Chorale.
5. I've sung for five great Philippine choral conductors: Pizana, Velasco, Hermo, Palaruan & Navarro.
6. We've introduced our son to six flavours of infant cereal already.
7. Our family keeps the seventh day of the week our family day.
8. We've had eight helpers since the time we got married; two are still with us.
9. We had nine pairs of Principal Sponsors in our wedding.
10. My hubby MP & I are turning ten years now (6 years as friends & turning 4 years as husband & wife)!

*Though this tag asks for 10 facts only, I must mention that twelve is my favourite number!
HEY! If you've read this, you are tagged!CH

1 chimed in:

Reflexes said...

wow! your very first post. congratulations! post ka everyday kung kaya.

then start building your links (blogger friends) para dumami na ang readers mo. i will add you in mine. exchange links ang tawag dyan :D

Reflexes
Collect and Connect

Transferred Comments from
http://coloredheart.blogspot.com
Posted: Thu Jul 03, 08:29:00 PM 2008

Post a Comment

Smudge some colour on my post. Share your thoughts!
God bless you!